Açaí Sparkling Water
Pre work-out smoothie
Combine all ingredients in a blender. Blend till smooth and creamuy texture. Spoon into a bowl and garnish with your choice of toppings. Serve immediately.
Combine all ingredients in a blender until smooth and creamy. Spoon into a bowl and garnish with your choice of toppings. Serve immediately. Toppings Granola, coconut flakes and fresh fruits such as strawberries and banana.
1. Evenly divide chia seeds between two bowls. 2. Add ¹/? cup coconut water, 1 tsp. honey (if using) and vanilla bean powder to one bowl and allow chia seeds to swell. 3. Meanwhile, add remaining ¹/? cup coconut water, honey (if using) and 1 defrosted pitaya sachet to the other and again allow chia seeds to swell. 4. Once chia seeds have expanded (and liquid has been absorbed), add ¹/? cup coconut yoghurt to the “white” bowl and the remaining ¹/? cup coconut yoghurt to the “pink” bowl.* 5. Layer chia in a glass jar, starting with the “white” chia, followed by the “light pink” chia (if creating 3 tones) and then the “bright pink” chia. 6. Allow chia to set overnight. 7. Serve with Pitaya Nice Cream (optional). *If you wish to create three tones (as we have done), simply combine a small amount of the mixture from the pink and white bowls to create a light pink colour (optional).
1. Preheat oven to 160?. 2. Combine all dry ingredients in a mixing bowl, mix well. 3. Create a well in the centre, add whisked eggs and coconut oil, mix. 4. Combine dates, peanut butter, tahini and water in a blender, briefly blend. 5. Stir though chopped raw chocolate, peanuts and cacao nibs (if using). 6. Scoop into a greased and lined shallow baking tin and bake for 20-25 minutes. 7. Allow to cool in tin for 15-20 minutes, serve and enjoy.
1. Combine almonds and dates in a blender or food process until dough consistency. 2. Press half the dough into tin. 3. Blend all filling ingredients together until smooth and creamy. 4. Pour filling ontop of base and freeze for a minimum of 4 hours. 5. Blend dates and water till smooth (Best to soak dates in water prior to blending) 6. Roll remaining half of dough into balls 7. Decorate cake with caramel sauce and balls!
Combine all dry ingredients then mix in wet ingredients. Add chocolate chips. Spoon dough in small tablespoons on a baking tray. Bake in oven at 180? for 10 - 15 minutes. Cookies will harden when cooled.
Pre-heat oven to 180?. Combine dry ingredients together in a large mixing bowl. Add all wet ingredients in and stir to combine until dough forms. Stir in optional ingredients if using. Roll dough into tablespoon sizes and place on baking paper on a tray. Bake for 10-14 minutes until edges and tops of cookies are lightly browned and set. Remove to a cooling rack. Store in an airtight container.
Combine all ingredients in a blender until smooth and creamy. Pour into a glass and decorate with your choice of toppings. Serve immediatel and enjoy!
1. Mix cereal, coconut and protein in one bowl 2. Melt peanut butter, rice malt syrup and coconut oil till combined 3. Pour melted mixture into the cereal mix and stir till well coated 4. Press into a lined baking tray or dish 5. Place into fridge until set before cutting into squares.
1. If using rolled oats, blend into powder and mix dry ingredients in one bowl 2. Melt nut butter and rice malt syrup until combined 3. Pour melted mixture into the dry mix and stir. Add a dash of almond milk if needed. 4. Press into a lined baking tray or dish 5. Place into fridge until set before cutting into bars.
Place all ingredients in a food processor or high speed blender till a dough has formed, roll into balls. Place in fridge till set.
© 2017 All Rights Reserved.