Sweet, creamy and packed full of protein, this Vanilla Berry Protein Smoothie is the perfect healthy treat for when those 3pm sugar cravings strike. It's also a great 5-minute breakky to whip up when you're on-the-go.
For this recipe, we've used our Raw Protein Pregnancy Plus, which contains all the essential nutrients needed to nourish and support a woman while she's trying to conceive, pregnant or breastfeeding.
Did you know your protein requirements increase throughout pregnancy and breastfeeding? This blend contains 24g of organic, fermented plant protein per serve – plus 14 important vitamins and minerals to deliver the below benefits:
- Iron supports normal neurological development in the foetus
- Zinc aids fertility and reproduction
- Folate supports maternal tissue growth during pregnancy
- B Vitamins support hormone regulation, energy levels and immunity
- Dietary Fibre helps keep you regular during pregnancy
If you give this recipe a go, remember to tag us (@amazoniaco) on Instagram – we love seeing your creations!
Vanilla Berry Protein Smoothie
1 serve Raw Protein Pregnancy Plus Smooth Vanilla
1 frozen banana
1/2 cup frozen berries
1/4 cup coconut yoghurt
1 cup non-dairy milk
1 tsp chia seeds (optional)
Add all ingredients to a high speed blender and blend until smooth and creamy.
Pour into a glass and enjoy!